Help a begginer with offline race

Djegovic

Hello guys,

I have just downloaded the game and I'm struggling to race offline. I don't want to practice, qualifying or ****..I just want to sit and race. I have already unchecked the practices in the racing details tab but when I load the track and add the AI (don't even know if it is right to add oponnents after you load the track) the AI goes out of the pits and starts lapping around. Also the "finish" and "next session" buttons are not enabled for me to press them.
Can anyone see the problem?

Thank you for your time and patience.

Edit: yup. Talking nonsense again

Last edited:
Are you sure you are talking about rFactor? It sounds more like rFactor 2.

If it is rFactor, you select 'race weekend' in the main menu and then load the track. You cannot switch off practice or qualifying as far as I know, you just skip the sessions.

Are you sure you are talking about rFactor? It sounds more like rFactor 2.

If it is rFactor, you select 'race weekend' in the main menu and then load the track. You cannot switch off practice or qualifying as far as I know, you just skip the sessions.

Hey man, yes I was pretty sure of what I was talking about. The problem was that I wasn't running it as a admin, then I did not have 100% of control over the game. Now I got it. I'm having another problem, but I'll create another thread for it.

Thanks.

Back