HELP:Multiple Mods+Single cars

Ayrton

Hi all,

Is possible to have multiple mods installed in rFactor? I mean, now I have F1 1991 HE with autologo and menu at startup. If I want to install for example F1 1988 will cause some conflicts?

And for single cars, is possible to install without relative Mod? If I want Toleman 1984, Lotus 1986 etc etc...

Tell me how to do if possible... Thanks :)

It will not cause conflicts, you can install as many mods as you like. If a mod uses a custom style menu the latest mod you installed will show that style untill you load another mod with a custom style. so no issues.

Single cars, i'm pretty sure its easy to do but its been a while since i installed single cars. usualy they are provided as a single car-mod and thats the same as a normal mod.
If you extracted a single car yourself from somewhere i'm not too sure about it but rfactor is realy easy, usualy just drop a file in the appropriate folder (e.g vehicles go into Vehicles, sound files go into the Sound folder etc.)

Thanks for answering, so is a matter of right folders... ok
I've searched a bit around but cannot find a 1984 or 1986 mod, even single cars I'm searching like Toleman 84 or Lotus 86. Plus if someone knows a working Phoenix 1989-91 track please link me, I've tried one converted from F1C and it crashes...

Back