Help! pitcrew dissapears after a few seconds (existing tracks)

Denstjiro

Hi guys,

I realy hope someone can help me with this, i am putting together a new championship and with track-testing i found two tracks i realy want to add to the season to have buggy pitcrews.

What happens is that when requesting a pitstop the crew appears as normal but 1] they dissapear after 4 seconds and 2] even when you are in time they do nothing.
Have been going arround the red-box as well (sometimes the real box is misplaced) but no luck either.

Is there a fix for this somehow?

The two tracks are:
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Mount Panorama 1967
and
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=70 Charade

Thx in advanced :)

Desperate bump.

Is there anyone whom can help me? or point me in a direction at least?

just out of curiosity i installed the 1967 mt panorama, made a few laps for pit stop tests.
i didn't see any issues as you described, requested service in advance, red box was there and service was performed and completed.
my testing was done using nagt, my flag rules were off.
if it turns out to be a track issue, you might track down philrob or motorfx, they both were involved with the conversion.

Thank you so much mate, this at least gives me something to work with.

i allready tried different dx versions but that was just random testing as i have no idea what to look for but if it works for you then at least its works in 'some form' and it might not be the track itself.
now i gotta find out he sweatspot.

Allready been posting at nogrip but i've seen some tracks pass bye where they told peeps to turn shadows to low ets. maybe thats the trick.

Thx again :)

Fixed!

Abit embarrassing but i'm not afraid to admit it, somewhat of a logical error on my part as well.

Open pitlanes still have fixed entry-lanes, enter too late or just a fraction off and you're screwed.

Thats what you get when creating a season to reflect an era where pitlanes are 300Kph open sideroads lol.

Thx again JGraf, you pointed me in the right direction :)

Back