Help please, shader error

MadFlavour

Hi guys, I installed the following mods and am now getting the error: SRW_CARBODY_T0SPECBUMPCUBE.vsh. I'm guessing I need to replace all the shaders?

These are the mods I installed.
Cars:
Honda_Integra_DC5_Type_R
mediafire.com download/m84hftellf3tjoa/Honda_Integra_DC5_Type_R_2002_v1.11.rar

Honda NSX
mediafire.com download/kjnqmq9y4t68fqm/Honda NSX by Niels Heusinkveld & Siim Annuk Addon for Shift Street & Automotive World.exe

Aventador
mediafire.com download/3ojcdsor95ki5sg/2012_Lamborghini_Aventador_LP700-4_by_Victor Hunter.rar

FC RX7
mediafire.com download/rxtgku5d0oce9wb/rFactor Mod Mazda RX-7 FC & Infini 1.0 by KaRiNFuToGT & BerScott.exe

E63 AMG
mediafire.com download/y6socmctrprs0ge/2010_Mercedes-Benz_E63_AMG_by_Victor Hunter.zip

GTR with new physics
mediafire.com download/u4fcfz3z6chnkqx/GeroDa74_Nissan_GT-R_2012_V1.0.rar

2010 Renault Clio
mediafire.com download/h1sld2m0saqgsb9/Renault Sport Clio 200 Cup 2010 1.0 by KaRiNFuToGT&JtechRacing.rar

SSTR_0.61b is the mod I had before installing these, all was working fine then

Seems as if something went wrong with one or more mods using the SRPL Shaders.

Is the error showing up with all mods or just with one ...or 2 or...?

If it shows up with just one mod, install that mod again and look what happens.

All SRPL shaders have SRPL, not SRW in their name.

This error means you have a .gfx file in your GameData/Shared folder that refers to this missing .vsh file.
This usually happens when you're uninstall a mod that had shaders incirrectly included.

Normally, you should install shader pack and mods should use it, but I've noticed modders often just include shaders in their mods.
This causes shader pack to be removed or partially removed from your rfactor installation, when you uninstall these mods, regardless if other mods are still using it.

Depending on what happened to you, you will either want to:
1. repair shader pack installation - simply by installing it again
2. repair custom shaders provided by mods - by installing these mods again
3. remove broken shaders from some mods you've uninstalled - by deleting .gfx files left by those uninstalled mods

Yes, i have seen that too, that some "modders" put the SRPL-Shader files into the Shared folder, even when they don't use it for their work.

And thank you to remember me that the SRPL Shaders don't have SRW in their filenames. :)

I assumed it was just misspelled. Just wanted to point that out to avoid confusion if it wasn't :)

I've used the ant shaders but i guess is srpl is just the file name of .gfx

Here a screenshot to see how looks
10372923_854468461247892_3959755708563437476_o.jpg

I use the 3d simed 3 to put shaders on body,windows and light flares

Last edited:

Back