Help please

maciej

Im trying again to post about the problem im having.
I was unable to register with this email into the forum because i forgot my password so i register a new account today and i posted the thread but it looked like the moderator did not accept it , why i have no idea.
Now i restore my password and im going to try again. I moved recently from Canada to UK.

The problem is that i cant active rfactor it looks like i run out of activations. On 06 of november i emailed to customer service just like i did few times before to send me new activations. Since then nobody replay to me and i try to email several times already and i got no replay to my messages. Apart from that i try to post the thread about it today and it was not accepted. I mean what is going on i paid for the game and now i cant get the activations?
I am the owner of rfactor 2 and i emailed few weeks ago had a question about it and got a replay right away.
I just renew my online license for rfactor2 but the old rfactor i cant run right now .
It is flustrating so can anybody tell me what is the issue here please?

Have you checked your junk mail folders? I know they have been short staffed in this area recently, however I can't believe they would not have responded by now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I also would say that ISI normally would not ignore you. Especially because you've said that they answered to your rF2 request immediately.

Can you describe what happens when you try to activate rFactor ? (error-messages...)

And did you follow this instruction-site:
rf1 try/buyonline

Especially the Activation-section with this hint:

Note: If you purchased rFactor before November 2012, you will need to convert your old Purchase Order Number into a Key.
This page will help you.

Maybe your other posting wasn't visible because it included a link or something like that.
I guess the Moderator, in that case, gives it free after proving it, if it was your first posting here in the forum.

Yes all this looks very strange that i get no replay.

First thing i got my rfactor in 2007 i think and i did convert my old purchase number already a while ago when i run out of activations
I also did this again now but when i i insert my email and key and then pressing active i get a message (system change contact support)
and the game will not even start. I run out of activations few times already and never had to wait for someone to replay to my email for that long

Yeah did send them already like six emails evan i try from my other email account still no replay:(

Yeah did send them already like six emails evan i try from my other email account still no replay:(
Please email me your info to my personal email -removed- just incase there is a blocking issue with our provider, or yours. Include any info, including a link to this thread, so I know who you are.

And no, this isn't an invitation for every person who ever reads this post to do the same. Try proper channels first. :)

I am having the same problem too. Sent emails out and everything and still no reply.

Same here. Over three days for first submission, still no response. Submitted again today, let's see.
Also 3 emails, to Support and to Purchase email addresses. No responses either.

Same problem here. Filled out the form to get a new activation code twice and nothing. $40 for rf1 and $85 for rf2 but no support, frustrating. Guess I'm not alone :-(

Just wondering if anybody has got a reply to convert your old Purchase Order Number into a Key? I filled out the form a couple weeks ago and have yet to get any reply.

Back