Help with AIW file

luisdeluis

Dear Friends

I'm trying to modify parts of the layout of a circuit to be more demanding with the cut lines. I edited the file and I managed to change what I needed. Then I made ​​a tool that, together with the rf AIW editor, helped me to see that the circuit is as I want.
Once saved the AIW and started testing, I realize that the circuit does not pay any attention to the changes. It is as if not read that file for anything.
The version I have is 1.255. I ask for help if anyone knows if what I do is possible and, if so, how should I do or what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you very much.

The AIW Editor saves the file with a random name as to not overwrite the original. Check the folder for other .aiw files and backup your original first then rename the other file to your track name. If there is no other .aiw I suggest you run RF in windowed mode when using the AIW Editor and keep your track folder open to make sure it is saving.

Thank you. I'll try. Sorry for late response.

The AIW Editor saves the file with a random name as to not overwrite the original. Check the folder for other .aiw files and backup your original first then rename the other file to your track name. If there is no other .aiw I suggest you run RF in windowed mode when using the AIW Editor and keep your track folder open to make sure it is saving.

Back