How do I 'drive' the Porsche 917 - 30??

65GTO

I've noticed that the latest Can Am update is out and that the 917 - 30 is on there. I did the 'one click install' but when I go into the game the Can Am mod is the same as before - with no 917 - 30.

What have I missed?

Cheers,
Andy

103 views and no answer - does this mean that it's a common problem and that nobody can get it to work?

Presumably you mean the car does not show up in the spinner.

Well... Check your rFactor install to see if the car files (folder?) are in the correct spot. Check your hard-drive(s) for the files. If they are not in the correct spot, move them there.

If they are in the correct spot.... I've no idea.

This is general help, because I've no knowledge at all concerning the mod you're talking about.

Hi Traveller, thanks for the pointers! Sadly I know nothing of files and folders and all that... I usually just hit the one click install button and the pixies in the computer do the rest for me!

Really appreciate you getting back to me - was beginning to think that there wasn't anybody else out there!!

Andy

I've noticed that the latest Can Am update is out and that the 917 - 30 is on there. I did the 'one click install' but when I go into the game the Can Am mod is the same as before - with no 917 - 30.

What have I missed?

Cheers,
Andy

If its the version I have , 5.5, when you select the 917-10 there is an upgrade up to boost it up to 917-30 spec. However it is not represented visually Hope that helps.

Back