How do you play online?

Magnussen

Hi I played this game many years ago at a time with many Megane Trophy servers. Yesterday i bought rfactor1 again but I can only find 1 Megane server which was empty :(. Infact I can't find any server at all which i'm allowed to play on. Most of the servers with more than 1 player have password and most of them require another mod I even don't know where to download :confused:.

But apperantly I can't play the nice Megane mod anymore soo i guess I have to find another mod to play and I see that there is a server with 10 players playing a mod V8Rfactor12. Does anyone know where to download it?

This has been answered a lot times before but hasn't become easier unfortunately.
The problem is that you can't see which mod or track(s) a host uses.
If they are original or customized, which version they use.....

For me the only way to find it out is, to try to find out which clan/league/community... hosts the server and if they have a website/forum or similar, where you can find the needed downloads to join the server.

Without that is is really very hard to find the needed mod(s)/track(s).

Okay thank you very much. I will find the clan homepage, i think that is pretty easy :). Hopefully they change it in rfactor 2 in a way that tracks have a unique key or something. It's very hard for newbie to be able to play the game and it's a shame because its a very good game imo.

Back