how to stop engine from autostarting ?

CharlieSheen420

Hi
There are certain mods where the engine automatically fires up once the ignition is turned on.. I have an actual key mapped to a start button i enjoy using....
So i was wondering how to disable the engine from auto-starting..
Ive looked in all the config files to no avail
any help would be appreciated
thanks!

Do you have a download-link from a mod where the engine starts just by turning on the ignition?

I assume you have the auto-start feature in the PLR turned off so every other car you get to start manually right?

I assume you have the auto-start feature in the PLR turned off so every other car you get to start manually right?

didnt see an auto-start setting.. there is a setting to allow a car to refire if it stalls.. but that doesnt seem to affect whether it starts on its own..

there are a few other mods that do it as well... the american muscle is another one..

ill re-look in the plr for the auto-start feature.. but to answer your question, MOST other mods allow me to manually start the engine

Seems to be caused by the engine.ini.
Try this:
- Open the transam77_engine.ini with an editor
- change the line: RPMTorque=( 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
into: RPMTorque=( 0.0, -50.0, -50.0)

Seems to be caused by the engine.ini.
Try this:
- Open the transam77_engine.ini with an editor
- change the line: RPMTorque=( 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
into: RPMTorque=( 0.0, -50.0, -50.0)

Wow! Thank you !! #1 really appreciate you figuring that out and #2 thank you for the super quick response! Very appreciative!!!!

Though if you race online I'll bet the altered engine.ini will be flagged as a mismatch and get booted from servers that do not allow mismatches.

Back