huge problem please help!!!

kingshane74

Ok well this happened about a month ago but here i go... ok so i bought rfactor and i played it for about 6 months and one day i came home from school and my dead said he uninstalled rfactor because he thought it was some random program that i downloaded... he even saw me buy the game... soo im mad but it was a mistake so i forgave him... so i ask my friends to see how i could get the game back and most of them said i probably cant so they told me to go get some turrents and get it free.... but i didnt want to because i feel like that is illegle which i think it is..... so im going to try and ask you guys... is there a way to get the game back or would i have to buy it again...

PLEASEEEEE HELP I LOVE THIS GAME ALOT!!!!

just re-install it, that's all. The license file should still be on your computer by the sounds of it, if not it will bring up a window asking for you to purchase it or similar. On the page, there is a small button which reads 'already bought it' or similar, click it and it'll ask for your details. When you bought it, ISI sent you an e-mail with your activation code, which you should still have, if not, ask ISI and they should be able to help you. Insert code and e-mail into corresponding spaces and it will d/l a new license for you and activate the game.
Of course if you have a retail copy of the game, all the licensing stuff is worthless iirc. just re-install and go.
If you need the installer, go here http://www.rfactor.net/ Downloads>v1255 Installer

Hopefully this should answer all questions

Back