I need help with rfm

kingshane74

Yesterday I had to uninstall the game because i went into this room with boz racing cars and it kept saying BOZSC2010league.RFM mismatch.

I downlaoaded it many times and everytime i download a new rfm it always goes into this rfm folder that it makes automatically in the vehicles file. so after I downloaded the update (BOZSC2010league.RFM) It went into the rfm folder in the vehicles file so is it supposed to be there or is there even not supposed to be an rfm folder in the vehicles folder. I tryed putting it into the rfm folder thats already made where it says like gamedate uidate and all that. When i put it in their it started up but the game was stuck at a black screen right after that trailer video it shows. So will someone please helppp me!!. Try and check where your all rfms from boz sprints are. I really need answers so please help!!

P.S. Also im not sure if im supposed to download all the rfactor stuff into the program files or progream files(86x) so please help me with that to.

Thank you everybody for helping me threw me getting this it seems like this time is alot harder. I had this game on my xp computer last time and this time im on a WINDOWS 7 computer. Is that whats infecting me or somthing plzzzz help.

Back