I want to shift overall car position in view

badweather

I just got rfactor running with my dual monitor setup using SoftTH. It's works beautifully aside from the fact that the bezel of my monitors in directly in the middle of the cockpit view. I'm aware that I can adjust the cam settings, but that doesn't seem to help as the car looks shifted but I'm no longer viewing from the cockpit.

I know in another sim I play (LFS) there an option to offset the car position in the monitors. Is there a settings file I can use to do this? I want to shift the full car over in the viewable area to the right by around 25%.

I hope my explanation what clear. Looking forward to getting it sorted out. :)

I just got rfactor running with my dual monitor setup using SoftTH. It's works beautifully aside from the fact that the bezel of my monitors in directly in the middle of the cockpit view. I'm aware that I can adjust the cam settings, but that doesn't seem to help as the car looks shifted but I'm no longer viewing from the cockpit.

I know in another sim I play (LFS) there an option to offset the car position in the monitors. Is there a settings file I can use to do this? I want to shift the full car over in the viewable area to the right by around 25%.

I hope my explanation what clear. Looking forward to getting it sorted out. :)

I just wanted to make a note if anyone was also looking for a solution to this problem.

I was able to shift my view to the correct location where I wanted on my dual monitors by adjusting the 2nd value of the OrientationOffset in a vehicle's .cam file to -0.21. This shifted the cockpit view to the right slightly to the view I was hoping to get, to avoid the monitor bezel directly down the middle of the cockpit view.

Back