In game wheel calibration????

CLIFFO

I have just installed a sparco quick release and sparco P310 steering wheel on my T500RS and the wheel isnt dead center after it calibrates itself on system startup.

The wheel actually calibrates to its true center, but because I have a DSD T500 wheel adapter and quick release installed its a little off center to the right, which makes cars un-drivable in game.

Is there a way to adjust or calibrate the wheel in rFactor options?

I was able to center the wheel correctly in iRacing, only because there is a wheel calibration option in the settings.

I have tried almost everything I can think of but I've hit a wall and I cant drive a car in a straight line in rFactor.

Help please!!!
CLIFFO_83

maybe hold the wheel slightly left as you progress thru the Windows game controllers wheel calibration.
might take some trial and error to get it just right.

Im having a similar problem. Since ive update to build 240 on rfactor 2 my logitech g27 has gone out of calibration. When i connect it to my pc it does its thing and calibrates but when I load up rF2 an dgo into a race the wheel in the game is slightly turned to the right, sometimes to the left, it changes every other game fopr some reason. I had looked into this and some people say that it is the encoding disc on the g27, but i opened mine up and had a look at the disc and its prefectly fine, everything is where and how it should be. But in previous builds of rF2 i havent had this problem. Ive uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, would anyone have the slightest clue as to what i should do?

Oh and my pc specs are
asus z77 prp motherboard
intel 3570k
corsair 16gb vengence ram
asus amd radeon 7950 3gb
corsair tx850 psu
so i dont have a problem running the game

Back