Install Upgrades without buying them

xoa

Is it possible to install upgrades without buying them in the upgrade menu? I'd like just to click on them without buying. So I could remove the Buy & Sell button from the menu.

OR

It seems that it is possible to choose and ride a car without buying it if the .rfm file is set right, but without buying the car I can't buy updates. :( Is there a solution?

I hope you guys understand what I mean.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if i understand you right.

To set the *.rfm in that way that you don't need to buy cars should be possible in that way, that you list all cars as "StartingVehicle=".

But in my opinion you'll always have to buy (even when they don't cost anything) upgrades to make them available.

Select a car, go into practice offline and type ISI_BABYFACTORY. That will get you a ton of money and unlock all the cars. I just tried it on a few dif mods and it seems to work. I would assume this would work for all mods. "Assume" is the main word. lol

Sorry, but i have to ask in which way this:

Select a car, go into practice offline and type ISI_BABYFACTORY. That will get you a ton of money and unlock all the cars. I just tried it on a few dif mods and it seems to work. I would assume this would work for all mods. "Assume" is the main word. lol

is an answer to this question, with what this thread started?

Is it possible to install upgrades without buying them in the upgrade menu? I'd like just to click on them without buying. So I could remove the Buy & Sell button from the menu.

It seems that it is possible to choose and ride a car without buying it if the .rfm file is set right, but without buying the car I can't buy updates. :( Is there a solution?

I was replying to that part of the question. Then he wont have to buy the car because all of them will be bought already. He then would be able to get all the updates.

OK, i just was a little bit confused, because his "problem" was, that he wanted to get all cars available from the beginning (the ISI_BA...-"cheat" is another possibility, that's true, even when it's not from the beginning) BUT the main thing was to get all updates avail- and chooseable without buying them, so that he could get rid of the "buy" and "sell" buttons in the menu.
And for that neither lots of money nor unlocking really helps.

He asked for a solution and I gave one. There really isn't a way (that I know of) to get everything unlocked from the start. So, the ISI_BABYFACTORY is a minor shortcut to get what he wants. The buy/sell bit is just how rF1 works.

Back