International F1 Challenge League

misho440

Fisrt I'll tell something about the league. The International F1 Challenge League is based on the BSW F1C League. After a great first season for the BSW F1C League (completing 19 out of 19 races), the Management of BSW League decided to make the league an International one so that people from different countries can join.
First and most important is that we have a server guy with a real IP. This means that no hamachi connections are required. :p
2. The race schedule will be like this: 2 Races per month. Here is the link with the Race Calendar. The race weekend starts on Saturday at 18:00 East European Time (UTC+02:00)
3. We race with the real-life liveries of the cars on season 2012. Later in another post I'll provide you with the link for the mod.
4. We apply race and test-drivers as well. In my next post I tell you more about the role of both drivers and testers.
5. The "Official Rules" will be published by the end of the week, cause I have to translate them into english.
6.The International F1C League is a property of the Bulgarian SimWorld.

If you want to join the IF1CL you must post in this topic or at the BSW Forum the following information:
1. First and Last Name.
2. Nationality
3. E-mail
4. Skype/Facebook (not compulsory)
5. Your status : DRIVER or TESTDRIVER
6. The team you want to race for.

Here is the list with the teams:

Teams: Drivers:

Red Bull - Georgi Mutafchiev & 1 Free
McLaren - 2 Free
Ferrari - Ivo Hristov & 1 Free
Lotus - Stepan Terziyan & Suhail Manzoor
Mercedes GP - Michael Ghelezarski & Deyan Cherganski
Sauber - Muhhamed Nabiel & 1 Free
Force India - 2 Free
Caterham - 2 Free
Hispania - 2 Free
Williams - 2 Free
Marussia - 2 Free
Toro Rosso - Hristian Dimitrov & Antani Rusenov

TestDrivers:
Red Bull - 2 Free
McLaren - Atanas Adzhemov & Martin Jeliazkov
Ferrari - Svetozar Slavilov & 1 Free
Lotus - 2 Free
Mercedes GP - 2 Free
Sauber - 2 Free
Force India 2 Free
Caterham - 2 Free
Hispania - 2 Free
Williams - 2 Free
Marussia - 2 Free
Toro Rosso - 2 Free

The Drivers and TestDrivers special rule:
1. Drivers
If a driver doesn't race for 4 consequtive starts he loses his status of a Driver and automaticly becomes a test driver. Then the faster of both Test Drivers becomes a Driver.
If for somereason a Driver can't drive in a certain race he must inform the Management so that the test driver can participate in that race.
2. If a test driver doesn't paticipate in 2 consequtive races when required he will be released out of duty. And a new test driver will be choosen.

On this page you'll find information about the mod.

Since GameSpy is shutdown its hard to find online racing in EA F1 for PC, so is there any, and where is it, Is there a league for 2014 or 2015 ?

Back