Is this weird???

killdrums

FFB steer force input max="11500.00000" // Recommended: 11500 (-11500 if controller pulls in the wrong direction) had it at neg but couldnt feel the car slide or correct it in turns.now with it positive I got my 1st podium finish(3rd) in my race leauge after only hrs of changing it.i also have to have ffb strength in positive(in game menu)if i pull it towards neg it then changes the steer force input back to neg.i just had to turn down ffb strength and turn up center spring to get it so the wheel doesnt flop left and right.i dunno...but it works for me :)

depends on what wheel you are using not all whells need it in neg.

here's the prblem..lets say I'm going into a left hand turn...the car rear starts to break loose(rear slides to right)i try to control the slide by turning into the slide(turning wheel to the right)well that doesnt work,I have to turn the wheel left to control the slide...UGH!!!!I like the FFB in the neg cuz it gives me all the feeback force...to the positive i can control the slides but the wheel flops from left to right when turning(so i have to turn everything down(FFB) and turn centerspring up.....HELP!!!!!!!

You absolutely have to have the wheel set to negative. If you don't have it negative then when the wheel is trying to return to center it actually pushes all the way to the left or the right. The wheel will fight hard to not center. I don't know why you can't recover a slide by turning into a slide though. I would suggest deleting (or maybe simply rename) your controller.ini file so that a new fresh one is created. Then remap your controls. Then open the INI file and set this line:
"FFB steer force output max="0.00000"

Then make sure the FFB slider in rFactor is set to -100. Then install the RealFeel plugin using these defaults:
Code:
[General]
RealFeelIsOn=True
ConsoleEnabled=False
ConsoleRepeatDelay=0.100000
SpeechEnabled=False
KeyRepeatDelay=0.100000
SteerForceInputMax=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=50
MinSpeed=0.000000
LogEnabled=True
DefaultMaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2500.000000
DefaultSteeringDamper=11500.000000
DefaultSmoothingLevel=0

What mod are you using? I may be able to suggest some RealFeel settings.

Another thing you could do is install ISI's G27 fix which you can download here:
http://downloads.rfactor.net/rFactor_G27Update.zip

It is just a new rFactor.exe made just for the G27 which adds support for the shift lights and also reverses the FFB so you no longer need to slide the FFB slider to the full left anymore.

Thanks Noel! will try that.Been looking for a LED fix(where ya find it)?Yeah I'm a pretty new driver so kinda learning to drive these(Adrenalin Factor V8 Mod,Megane 2.0,NZV8's,and a few others)Thanks alot Noel!!!!!

Can I have Real Feel installed when I swap drivers for Bathurts????

I found that fix right her on these forums in the FAQ forum:
https://community.racesimcentral.ne...g-rFactor-after-installing-G27-Logitech-trial

As for driver swaps. I run in an endurance league and have just one plugin installed and that is RealFeel. So far so good. I have never had a problem with swapping. Not during practices or in the races. I have read several times that RealFeel shouldn't be used when doing swaps but I haven't had a problem so far. I would suggest doing some swaps with your team mates to see how it works. Try all the combinations too. Driver A to B. B to A. A to C. C to B. And so on and so on. Just to make sure there isn't some strange scenario that makes it crash.

Also as a precaution you may turn plugins off before pitting and back on afterwards.

Back