ISI Tools 3Ds Max Plugins

rpmpower

hello, im getting problem to install this plugins on new 3Ds Max 2012, the converter,material,texture crash when 3ds max is open, can someone provide an update for this new 3ds max? thanks in advance

hello, im getting problem to install this plugins on new 3Ds Max 2012, the converter,material,texture crash when 3ds max is open, can someone provide an update for this new 3ds max? thanks in advance

You should inform a little bit more about your system, Max version and the error message that you got, but anyway:

You have to:

1- Donwload the correct version for your 3ds Max. There's no plugin to 3dsMax 2011 by the way. Your Max version must be up to 2010 and must be 32 bits. It won't work in a 64 bits version.

2- Unpack Shaders.mas in your 3dsMax\Hardwareshaders\folder otherwise it won't work as well.

This way it should work.

Edit-> Maybe you edited your post or I didn't see it, but the answer is the Max version. You need a older version of Max.

hi sorry for the small info, its 3ds max 2012 14,0 32bits, i did the unpack (.mas) and then place in that folder, but the others 3 files its crashing i will try the 2010 version, for now im using the 3dsimed and job done

3dsmax 2011 will work with rF's 2010 plugins just fine. Autodesk has replaced their gfx engine in 3dsmax 2012, which will lead problems with older pluins and scripts. I really hope that ISI will support 3dsmax 2012 with rF2...

Have found 2012 Plugins @ rf2 Folder but i get a error when i use it ?? Can somebody help me ?

Back