Logitech profiler conflicting with rFactor

xiembeest

Hey guys,

I have a problems with my g25, profiler and rfactor. I wanted to drive cars using 900 degree steering. So I went into profiler and put the degrees to 900. I went in game and but still only wants to go 200 degrees. I then went back into profiler and unticked "allow game to change settings" or something :) . Then, when I started rFactor again the game freezes when a car is showed. Just like rFactor my whole computer freezes and I have to turn it off in using a inhumane method. I then ticked the box again meaning the game is allowed to change settings again and it works again.

Help :/

thnx guys.

I no longer use the Logitech profiler together with my G27.

Instead use Logitech realfeel and LeoFFB PlugIns to setup up force feedback effects as realistic as possible.

I ignore the profiler as well.

Also a better way to make sure is to set degrees in windows itself. in W7 go to configuration screen via Start/hardware/appliances and right-click the G27 wheel and go to game config and set the wheel up.
(might have got the words wrong, my W7 is Dutch but you'll get there anyways I hope)

Because it might be that the wheel is still setup for 200degrees in windows, and causing a conflict when the profiler has a different opinion, and rf tries to get into the debate as well.

Back