Lose Connection as soon as joining race

McGrath

Title, as soon as i join a server i lose connection, i bought the game several months ago and have had the problem since than and single player just aint cutting it if someone could help i would be greatly appreiciative

Does it say Join Time Out when you try to join or getting disconnected from the server after joining and after loading and getting to the track?

after disconnecting, run Private Test session and check chatbox. Maybe there will be some message with disconnection reason.

joined 3 games 2 didnt even see the track and 1 i got to shift into 1st and move a foot before losing connection did a test server and the box was empty

Maybe you haven`t installed the mod or track which is running on the server ;)

That's I suggested to check chat box. Because there is information about it.

i have tried no mod servers tried servers that i have the mods for nothing

UPDATE!! ok so i found a server that i could enter wasnt able to drive but was able to watch the other cars practice and it would say tape delay 5 seconds than 4 3 2 1 and each time when ever it went live i would lose connection.

I also have a live stream if anyone thinks watching what happens could give a better idea of whats going on

You have enabled spectator mode. Turn it off in network settings in rf.

completley revamped my router see if that would change anything and it is a lil different now, i still lose connection when it goes live but it seems like thiers something im missing that will make this work

Are you sure there is no message prior to losing connection?

Are you using a wireless connection? If so, try hard-wiring it and/or bypassing your router altogether and hooking up directly through your modem.

Back