Manual track and car downloads

Falcon Man

Is it still possible to download tracks and cars manually?. My computer has been out of action for a couple of weeks after being corrupted. I had previously used the one click installer for one download (others done manually) but I was a little uncomfortable about not knowing exactly what changes were made to the computer. I've had to re-format and start the installation again from scratch (yet again after stuffing around with the fixes needed for the G27 installation - now have only one activation left grrr!). I'm now finding that if I click the manual download option it takes to to a screen advertising the vitues of some software for $39 that offers a whole range of features including one click install - but no option simply to activate the manual download, which is all I want. Am I doing something wrong?

...and you are talking about....rfactorcentral, I guess? This is ISI forum, you have to go to rfactorcentral website and ask their support.

If you run out of activations, simply contact purchase (at) rfactor (dot) net for more. In your email to purchasing, provide your trymedia purchase order number (starts with IMA...) and email address tied to that account.

Back