Matchmaker Down?

BG300

just wondering if matchmaker is down and being worked on. cant get any servers to load up when I click on the online option. says no games found. 3-22-13

Any news yet ISI any one know whats going on yet?

Last edited:
"Down down Matchmakers down". wheres Status Quo when you really need them ? shopping at Coles i expect :p

yaaa still down here where im at Its Morinn Here 5:40am Arkansas.. But.. maybe there makin it better

I am surprised we have not heard about what is happening by now. I hope MatchMaker will be back up today, I have a League series event in 15 hours.

wow still down its 24 hours plus now. there needs to be a server status page in here somewhere or a statement telling us whats up. hardware fails, so if its that then stuff happens... but to just leave your peeps in the dark for so long isnt what a company should be doing.

Without any kind of response from ISI, I am thinking the worst. Do you think ISI would leave all of us faithful rF1 drivers out in the cold? Maybe they are trying to force us to drive rF2 by turning off the rF1 matchmaker. If that's true, I think that's disgusting. I'd like to think ISI is bigger than that. Like I said though, I'm thinking the worst. I certainly hope I am wrong.

Without any kind of response from ISI, I am thinking the worst. Do you think ISI would leave all of us faithful rF1 drivers out in the cold? Maybe they are trying to force us to drive rF2 by turning off the rF1 matchmaker. If that's true, I think that's disgusting. I'd like to think ISI is bigger than that. Like I said though, I'm thinking the worst. I certainly hope I am wrong.

sure hope your wrong but anything is a possibility with no response from ISI. its happened so many times with other games so who knows. I can for one say if it is true you will not get me to buy rf2 by doing it this way.

Hey, Scott...WHOA! Been a long time, Myate. Glad to see you're still among us...lol. Been like a tomb over on R.A.C.E.R.!!!!!

Craig RJ Chester

Hey man. Yeah, I'm still around. I have teams over at CMS and WRL. I drive with CMS in the NA LeMans division.

Still down here. Adding an entry into my hosts file does not help either so must be something with the server itself. Sure hope match.rfactor.net is back up soon as there are many leagues waiting to run some races.

Another odd thing as well, last night when we couldn't connect to our gameserver through rFactor we tried IP addresses and only certain people could connect to certain people in rFactor, very strange!

I just sent Tim a msg via Twitter to see if there's any update.

@timwheatley1979

Update: Tim tweeted that someone is looking into it right now.

I'm surprised that no one Tweeted him earlier. In my experience, the ISI guys are pretty quick to respond when contacted directly but may take some time to see a post in this forum.

Last edited:
I just sent Tim a msg via Twitter to see if there's any update.

@timwheatley1979

Update: Tim tweeted that someone is looking into it right now.

I'm surprised that no one Tweeted him earlier. In my experience, the ISI guys are pretty quick to respond when contacted directly but may take some time to see a post in this forum.

Maybe it like the really cute girls never get asked out, because everyone thinks they've already been asked out, lol.

Hey babe, ya wanna go out? And please fix matchmaker while you're at it.

Maybe it like the really cute girls never get asked out, because everyone thinks they've already been asked out, lol.

Hey babe, ya wanna go out? And please fix matchmaker while you're at it.
I'm Married, sorry Jerry. Maybe you can find yourself another cute girl on the forums. :)

Don't be afraid to send me a tweet or an email for something like this. It was bad timing and a combination of someone being sick, then a bit of dodgy communication about the issue. A quick tweet to one of us, especially me as I am always online somewhere, will let us know there's still an issue.

Back