Matchmaker having problems?

IGN SIM Racing

For the past week I notice that chat disconnects, server not shown and matchmaker not available. Now today is the worst day and to even connect to the lobby is a challenge.. 2/10 tries to even see the lobby then no response to servers and disconnected from lobby .. crazy day.. I been trying to connect to a game for 2 hours now with matchmaker issues.

Frustrating

For the past week I notice that chat disconnects, server not shown and matchmaker not available. Now today is the worst day and to even connect to the lobby is a challenge.. 2/10 tries to even see the lobby then no response to servers and disconnected from lobby .. crazy day.. I been trying to connect to a game for 2 hours now with matchmaker issues.

Frustrating

What about joining by ip?

Our rF1 league has been having similar issues for over a month, they have been using the "join by IP" option which works fine, but it's bit of a hassle when looking for servers via matchmaker.

Obviously ISI could care less about rFactor 1. I feel sorry for all those poor schmucks who just purchased it from steam. ISI refuses to inform anyone about this problem. I sent a support request email months ago and got no reply. I sure I'm not the only one who has asked about this BS problem and got ignored. I'm moving my league to game stock car for now and based on the lack of response from ISI I will not be going to rFactor 2 .

Back