Mod Announcement

F1SR is a really great modding team. I love all the stuff you have done. The 90´s are my favorite Formula One years. Keep it up guys. It´s good to have such teams as yours. Brilliant! Keep them comming.;)

F1-S-R F1 93 is nice, but the way to download the tracks on the page is so crappy you get turned off before you're able to try it out. What were they thinking when putting each track up on rapid(crap)share? 5+ minutes to download a track, 15 minutes before you allowed to start next download, and you're only allowed to make like 4 downloads before you've done "too many parallel downloads").

I've been trying to get the tracks for 3 days now, but got turned off and downloaded another mod instead.

I've tried the mod on some of the default tracks though, and the mod is really great. However, it's hard to find any public servers try practice on before deciding if you're ready to join the league :). Are there any good practice servers up that I've missed?

91 was a great season. All the greats I grew up with were right there.

Plus I played this season quite a bit with Geoff Crammond's F1GP, so have some deep memories. Good choice on year.

Last edited:
Taken from VirtualR.net

ed d'agliano-luna aka eddiespag
I've just run a few cars myself. Wow!! ...and I've recently been running Ferrari's FVA and iRacing's latest build with the Williams F1 car. While these two programs are amazing and evolutionary, this latest rFactor mod has done and incredible job at extracting so much of what is left in this 'old bad boy' of rFactor! It's almost as if F1FSR has heard iRacing's Dave Kaemmer and nKPro's Stefano 'Kunos' Casillo on developing an improved and more accurate tire model, and beat them to the punch. I can literaly feel and control the car twitching when it starts to lose grip with steering AND throttle control/modulation! The sounds? Oh my lord! Absolutely immersive. I hope other professional/commercial sim companies pay attention to what F1SR have done in the sound department. I was laughing so hard with satisfaction when I lost control and going into a sideways skid eventually coming to a stop, and during this I could hear the squeal/screech of the tires on the tarmac. It was pretty close to accurate to what I've personally witnessed and heard F1 cars do so and sound like in the past when screeching/squealing to a stop on smooth racetrack tarmac. Amazing. Thanks F1SR. p.s. I love what you've done with the FFB tweaks. Please, everyone download and read the "Detailed Physics Guide" for F1SR's F1 1991 season mod and enjoy!

Ah sweet. Wasn't able to try it out yesterday, but will certainly do as soon as I get back home.

We have it on good authority that Mark Blundel may test the mod this weekend driving his car from this year... Vids and pics to be posted once this happenes.

Back