Mod F1RFT2011 and creating a DRS track

EnrikoLiB

Hi, we are going to race our next (th) season of our championship LiB_F1 (www.libf1.info) on F1RFT 2011 MOD.

After many issues setting the DRS and KERS to work, we are preparing the race calendar. We will be happy if we could use also other tracks than the F1RFT DRS trackpack ones.

I think, that it is not too difficult, all we need to do is to edit the default tracks and set the DRS zones.. but, I have no idea how to do it. So if there is somebody who can help, pls let me know.

Thank you

Enriko

+1

because the track pack of F1RFT contains failures (e.g. DRS zone in Hockenheim is wrong, drivers get always DRS at the finishing straight in Melbourne...)

What I figured out so far is that there are two key-words related to DRS in the scn files (DRSDETECT and DRSZONA) - but haven't had success so far changing the DRS zone by moving them to a different location :(

Last edited:
I've tried to create other tracks with DRS-Zone too some time ago.
I gave it up because i found out that the waypoints these signals (detection-lines and DRS-Zones) are set for the different tracks, are defined in the, if i remeber right, ../Plugins/F1RFT.dll.

So you have to be able to edit or create your own *.dll to get it to work at the right position.

I wasn't able, so i had to quit trying :D.

Back