Modder/s Wanted for Project

Darren O'Brien

We are a small group after a Modder to help Finish our Cars and get them from 3DS to rFactor.

We currently have 1 car and are in the Process of getting the 2nd Car going with a Possible 3rd soon after.

Given Our Limited Resources, we are unable to push it to the Next stage but are hoping Someone out there would be Interested.

The Mod Is a touring Car Mod, with Identical Physics across the whole Mod.

I have Created the Files (as below) that are needed based on the Examples from rFactor and assistance I have received so far-
HDV
GEN
Sound
Damage
Tyres
Gears
Engine

But the person that was going to do the work from model to Game has gone overseas for some time (bummer) so were wanting to finish it off.
Our Plan in the Future is to "maybe" look at putting this into Assetto Corsa and GSC2013

If your Interested, Please PM me, We can't pay, but Credits will be Given for all work done and the 1st Test Drive is Your's.

The Stage is currently at "Finished Model" in 3DS few tweaks like Cockpit Proper, then it needs the Wireframe for Skinning, then what ever needs to be done for intergration to rFactor.

Last edited:
Hi Tom,

We have the 1st Model at 3DS Max Stage, it needs a better cockpit put in. He put one from a Ferrari I think just to give a idea of Look etc.
I don't even think he put the Texture/Mesh in so its at the raw stage. Wireframe needed for Skinning,

I believe the other 2 models are at different stages and we can get them once he is settled overseas.

Myself and my partner have no idea, We have trouble doing Skins ;) We would like to continue with the Project and "Could" make a small $ Contribution for ea model that can be delivered to rFactor.

What I can do is later on today send you by PM a link to the Model as it is now and you can look and decide how much work is needed and if your interested.

Back