Morocco ??

maghribi

I don't see my country in the list of nationalities, I first thought that it was just an omission but when I saw "Sahrawi" (who is not a country according to the UN) I understood what was going on ... ISI is doing politics now, wtf ?

You could jump to that conclusion I guess... from a quick look in the dedicated exe the game has 177 'nationalities', which includes a number not actually recognised as countries (those in the UK for example), which is a bit less than the 'usual' 194-5 (192 UN), so at least 20 or so countries aren't in there. As for why a particular one isn't in there, I guess the question is what reference ISI used - and what criteria that reference used.

Or, could be they were copied in chunks and one (or more) got missed :)

As for why a particular one isn't in there, I guess the question is what reference ISI used - and what criteria that reference used.

In the first release of rFactor (August 2005) ISI included many nationalities, but were missing some countries.

Then Gjon opened a thread in the old official forum (@RSC) asking to the comunity which countries were missing, so to add them in the following release. All the requested nations were added (not sure to remember if in v1040 or in v1150)

I guess at that time (late 2005/early 2006) Morocco was not requested by the comunity.

Nothing against Morocco
http://www.visitmorocco.com/index.php/eng

Back