Moving away from rFactor 1

MotherDawg

This is a copy of a new post on Race2Play.
To get an idea, I would put "Joe Miller" in the Race2Play search box...just to see if he is an active ISI proponent.
************************************************************************************

Moving away from rFactor 1

Posted by Joe Miller at 07:45 PM on Sep 01, 2015

After this year is over I will no longer be sponsoring rFactor 1 events due to the server issues everyone has experienced. It's baffling to me that we can not get an answer from anyone for this problem. It seems no one cares. Especially ISI. They do not return my inquiries with an answer so I'm moving on and not to rFactor 2 either. I have a feeling they are trying to manipulate people into moving to rFactor 2 by the piss poor service we are all getting. So until someone form ISI answers my questions satisfactorily they will not be getting patronage from me.

Next year it will probably mostly be GSCE events. This a great sim that will not cause people to have to upgrade thier computer. It uses the same engine as rFactor but with better physics and more polished graphics. Lots of stock content and a lot of after market cars and tracks. A lot of them are rFactor conversions brought up to GSCE standards. I'm in the process of testing the after market mods and tracks now. If anyone is willing to help with that PM me.

http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_posts/29886
************************************************************************************************

What are you guys doing... annihilating your install base ?

Back