My Car's Front Tires are positioned weird

Okay guys, so I'm new to rFactor modding, and from what I understand, it's not like NASCAR Heat where there are a couple of sites that are really useful and show you everything, instead rFactor modding help is like finding bits and pieces.

Anyways, I got my car ingame, and the rear wheels work. However, the front tires/wheels appear to be lopsided, like in this picture:

PancakeTires_zps5a64af51.jpg

The most interesting thing is that the AI runs perfectly with my cars, and the tires/wheels are where they should be.

It appears that it might have to do with the suspension, since I'm using the DWD Late Model and also tried the National Stock Car suspension, and the rear tires work, but I tried the ModLites (small cars) suspension file, and all four tires are lopsided.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Wasn't a James Bond Car looking like that? :)

Looks really funny.
I don't know what you have done (adding a complete car, just the wheels, mixed from 2 cars...) but
do the wheels look normal when you load the car in a 3D software?
And do they have pivot points?
And do the following entries in the *.tbc file match the dimensions of the wheels?
Radius=X.XXX
Width=Y.YYY
Rim=(Z.ZZZ

Wasn't a James Bond Car looking like that? :)

Looks really funny.
I don't know what you have done (adding a complete car, just the wheels, mixed from 2 cars...) but
do the wheels look normal when you load the car in a 3D software?
And do they have pivot points?
And do the following entries in the *.tbc file match the dimensions of the wheels?
Radius=X.XXX
Width=Y.YYY
Rim=(Z.ZZZ

Okay, thanks! I just set the wheelbase and track width in the HDV and it's working fine now!

Back