Need Help "activating" rF1 again !

Jiz0

Hey People !
I was derping around on the internet, and came across a modpack called driftbox.
So as I decided I wanted that mod and I wanted to play rF1 again, I downloaded the mod (which had 8.9gb).
Since I have a G27 wheel I got rF1 for free with it, but I can't seem to find the CD again, so I downloaded the Lite installer on the devpage, but I don't have no key..
Anybody got an idea how I can play the game anyways ?
I'd be very greatfull for a constructive hint !
Cheers

*edit*:
I also got a new pc over time, so I only have rF1 on my old (and broken .__.) PC !
Please Help ! :(

Hey People !
I was derping around on the internet, and came across a modpack called driftbox.
So as I decided I wanted that mod and I wanted to play rF1 again, I downloaded the mod (which had 8.9gb).
Since I have a G27 wheel I got rF1 for free with it, but I can't seem to find the CD again, so I downloaded the Lite installer on the devpage, but I don't have no key..
Anybody got an idea how I can play the game anyways ?
I'd be very greatfull for a constructive hint !
Cheers

*edit*:
I also got a new pc over time, so I only have rF1 on my old (and broken .__.) PC !
Please Help ! :(
The only way would be to purchase it as you've never previously purchased it from us, so have nothing to activate. None of the downloads from the site are applicable for you.

Back