Need Help ASAP!!!!!!!

MPower

Hi everyone I am new to rFactor and I just bought the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel. I got 2 CDs with it one is Logitech gaming Software and the other is rFactor Customize Control Connect CD. My CD Rom doesn't open or work for some reason. I downloaded the logitech Gaming Software online and installed it and also in the game I was only able to setup the gas, break, steering right and left, and the paddle shifts. so the shifter itself and the clutch is left which i need the rFactor program. Since my CD Rom doesn't work is there anywhere I can download the program online and set it up that way? Any kind of help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If I'm not mistaken, the rFactor CD is basically just like the try before you buy version HERE. I, too, have the G27 and loving every minute of it.

Scott

Is it going yet?
If not, I would be checking the G27's properties under Game Controllers in windows first. Then if all buttons and paddles work there you can relax a bit knowing that you will get it going and the wheel is fine. The second thing I would do is google the problem as you won't be the first person to encounter this issue.

Back