Need help with Internet settings.

ash.blunden

Hi all, up until a week ago everything was fine, I race in a series on race2play.
30 mins before the race my Internet went into limited access and won't come out of it, I can get it out of limited access until I load up rF1 and it just won't connect me to join any lobbies just get an error about matchmaking and says Internet updating or something in the top right. If I close rF1 my Internet has gone back to limited access.
I'm trying to join not host by the way.

Weird, I would install Lite in a different location and see if its the same or not.
Never seen this with rf so I could be coming from your isp, check your provider to see if they are blocking this domain?

Just to be sure: when you start rF1 the whole internet access is blocked?

Or only rF1 is blocked?

My whole Internet access is blocked. It's really odd I've followed youtube guides and all sorts still nothing

Antivirus? Firewall? Router options? Try to remove as much as you can (might mean uninstalling, depending what products you have) for testing purposes.

That sounds a bit strange for me, that if rF1 is started the whole internet acess gets blocked. Never heard about such a behaviour.

Sorry I've been away on holiday, today I've deleted and removed all anti virus and reinstalled etc and removed rF1, the problem lies with my computer not being able to find ip address?

I'm stumped now.

Which IP adress?

Post a screenshot from any error-message you get please.

Today I got a new router and that has fixed the problem, thanks for all the help everyone

Back