need help

CAPTAIN CRUNCH

How do i chat with other drivers when online the t key does not get it done?

hi if you have a headset and play regularly with the same drivers, maybe try 'teamspeak'. I used it with a team and it works really well.

Cheers

Are you saying the T key isn't working or you just don't think it is sufficient? If the T key isn't working maybe it isn't mapped. Go into the controller screen and check to see what is mapped for "Realtime Chat".

If you just want something better then text chat. Take superfoamy's advice and look into TeamSpeak or maybe even Mumbler.

Thank you for the advice,if you have teamspeak does that allow you to talk to all drivers with teamspeak or drivers of a specific team?

With TS you have channels. Everyone in the channel hears you talk. There are a ton of ways of configuring it though. If you want to talk directly to one person in the channel, you can do that too. I race in an endurance league and we have password protected channel for each team. We also have a commentary channel that the commentators use. Any talking that goes on in the commentary channel is heard on our live video broadcast. Drivers can also join the commentator channel too but will not be allowed to talk until they are given permission by the commentators. Drives can jump into that channel when their stint is done if they want to do an interview. The admins can also talk and be heard by all the channels, even private channels. So if there is an important anointment to be made, the admins can do it.

TS is very flexible.

Sounds fantastic cant wait to use it thanks so much for the advice

Back