New mod hitting invisible walls?

Scyther

Hi there,

I am in the process of creating a new mod but i have run into problems, basically when i go to race i will leave the pit fine and then randomly around the track there is what appears to be an invisible wall, this has happened with every track i have tried so far with my new mod, however is fine with various other mods. I have never run into this or heard of this before so any help would be greatly appreciated (if everyone hasn't moved to rfactor 2!!)

Another thing if someone wants to help with it as well, the car appears drive through when looking through it if that makes sense? the outside of the car is fine but if you just look through it for example you can see right through the other side and its all 1 model not a separate 1 for inside and 1 for outside

Thanks

Start with checking the collbody and undertray points, would be my guess.

I had already looked at the collbody and put a new 1 on (was using the body model at first) just changed undertray in HDV and even removed it to see if anything changed but still seems to be hitting something :(

Anyone else know of anything i should look at, just had a look at feelers too, no different

Would you send a downloadlink of the mod per PM or post it here in the forum?

Would make it much easier to try to help.
Otherwise is more like a quiz.

Back