no player.plr file (Move to technical support please)

James Bradley

I understand that under UserData there should be a folder/file name after my player however this does not exist. On top of this, every mod I load up gives me the exact same amount of credits, 4billion something (really werid and specific number) and I get refunded for everything (e.g. refunded for speeding, DSQ results in every penny being fined but then being refunded). Quite a large number of mods seem to not be working as well (ones that I have seen working fine else where) I was wondering if something could be wrong with writing the PLR file which affects a large amount of other things like the money, fines, non-working mods (I have some F1 mods with very weird FFB so I can't tell if plugins that create .ini files are working either like reelfeel and motec)

Obviously, I have a problem with the .PLR file, Its just I dont know if it is affecting anything else?

Thank you for any help

Last edited:
You have to enable hidden files and folders first. and it is located in (default):
C:/Users/(Your User)/AppDate/Virtual Store/Program Files(x86)/rFactor/UserData/Your name

It's something like that. You'll be able to find it :)

Back