No Texture Coordinates

Rich Goodwin

I have applied the material to the track surface, that exports without issue. When I try to do the same with the outfield area, I get a "No Texture Coordinates" error. No idea what it is about, any advice?

Cheers.

I had this problem with GPL conversions, and it's an annoying one. It generally was an isolated edge (not even a tri or a quad), so it was a pain to find it. What I did is cut the object in small parts and see which one caused the problem (and save the file before exporting the mesh, because it messes up the mapping too).

I think it was with how I was trying to texture, the order in which I was doing things. I've just done it a different way and now it is saying "Standard_1 is not a gMotorMAterial for object outfield

Standard_01 IS a gMotorMaterial as the track surface is in there and that works?

Have you tried with another material ?
Maybe you can try to post a screenshot of your material editor to see how it is organized ?

Got it working.

Not sure what the issue was as the Material ID was set correctly but I went back and re-did that, then it worked. A little odd!

EDIT: using the same method I did 5 minutes a go, it's not working again..... is the texturing process always tempremental?

Last edited:
It's odd indeed. It's not supposed to be temperamental, you are probably doing something wrong.
Make sure you have the right material assigned to your object, all the stages (diffuse, bump, etc) are assigned and textures of power of 4.
The other day, I went crazy because I had an error (with rF2), and everything was set properly. Except that my materials were such a mess, I didn't realize I was editing the wrong one :D

I basically figured that I wasn't putting any uvw coords on my materials. They all worked when I did.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Back