Noob AI questions that I could not find answers to by searching

Galaga

First question = Is there a way to prevent duplicate AI other than booting and re-adding until you randomly get a new AI name?

Edit - For whatever reason, this problem is not occurring now that I have added multiple car types. So, now I can use all 15 (3 * 5) AI without any duplication :)

Second question = Is there a way to add AI drivers easily so can have larger grids?

Edit - This problem is solved too by using multiple car types as 15 AI is plenty :)

Third question = Is there a way to force the AI names added so get consistent drivers if doing offline championship manually? I guess I should explain why this question and that is because I don't believe you can have different lap numbers in offline championship? Or if you do then maybe that is the way to go instead of how I am doing it?

Edit - This may also be OK since I am using all available AI. So good here, too. :) So only remaining question is whether I gain anything from using championship mode. I guess it will do the calculations for me but I don't need that as much as the ability to vary #laps and AI strength between tracks but I'd be curious if anyone knows about that.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Darnit :( Just got a duplicate again on the second track. So I still need help on that, please.

Back