Nvidia gtx 970 4gb graphics card

kirk3142

Hi

I have just purchased 3 x19" eyefinity screens for my rfactor set up and was wondering if anybody knows whether my Nvidia GTX 9704GB card would be suitable for them

I was running the ISI karts @ ISI's Quebec track with a single GTX 970. I had to put some details down like road reflections, and environment reflections. I also had to put shadows on medium, circuit detail on high, AF on 8x, and opponent detail on high. I think everything else was maxed out including the use of, both, multiview and HDR.

Keep in mind that I was aiming for a constant 120 fps (120 Hz monitors). If you're monitors max-out @ 60 Hz then you should be able to just leave everything absolutely maxed-out and aim for 60 fps. I recommend setting a framerate limit, particularly from your player file.

P.S. AA level was between 1 and 3, I can't remember.

One final thing. I really miss my SLI 780 Tis. Even just a single 780 Ti was faster than a 970. It seems that the gap increases even further as the resolution increases due to the 780 Tis much faster memory. You can get a 780 Ti for cheaper than a 970. I recommend the 780 Ti over the 970 for anyone who is on the fence between these two GPUs.

that card will kick ass and 4 gig the best thing you did for triples

Back