Nvidia stutter issue - can't play the game!

hiohaa

Recently i changed from my ati 5850 to an nvidia gtx 570. This is the effect it's had on rfactor........

focus your attention on the sky - you can easily see then the stutter im experiencing - making it impossible to play the game!
would really appreciate some help as i'm trialling out for a team in world series, can't do that when the game is like this. System details are on the youtube video description.

What rFConfig, in-game display, and nVidia control panel settings do you use?
Also, which nVidia driver version do you have?

I got some stuttering running under a 480GTX and it vanished after close my MSN / Google Talk instances during gaming. I discovered it from a Windowed Mode Rfactor running, when some MSN's contact becomes online, the game drop 40 FPS away... LOL

Similar problem this has helped.
Neglect me as you step. go by ATI to Nvidia GTX 470 (my terrible mistake) after a long time now and noticing

VGA card is working at 99% GPU limit the amount of fps (for sure much more than 200 fps) it is unnecessary to edit your .PLR ("..\rFactor\UserData\user name\user name.plr") locate the line that says Max Framerate = "0" set a 160 Ej. Max Framerate = "160" This work will make 50% +or- rFactor Runing 160 fps all time

Realise tests Nvidia FPS Fix 0.30

Last edited:

Back