Online gaming for the first time...

Kimi450

I was not sure where to post this so i post it here anyways lol. I have rFactor which i bought in 2007 and have been playing it since with my dvd but now the dvd is all worn out and doesn't play so i use a crack to play it ( i can prove that i own the game ). My vacations are on i am was wondering is there a racing league for f1 2000 rvr mod or the rft 2011 mod or some other f1 mod where i can just casually race for fun. I play with tc on full and auto shifter on with my xbox controller. Is there a league that is suitable for me i live in india so my gmt is +5:30 i am free all the time except when i study ( which timings i can change if there is a race on ). My upload speed is about 40 - 50 kbps and download is 100 - 115 kbps. Please suggest me any league with the reference to above. I have searched but i didnt get any.

Hello Kimi450,

I race in a league called F1GPrFactor, and a couple of the guys are based in India aswell.
We are sort of an intermediate league so that we can cater rookie drivers just beginning with rFactor for the first time, and drivers who use Keyboards and Gamepads by allowing more driver aids then most leagues.

As you can tell we are an Formula 1 based league, and try to follow or replicate the real rules like points and being a non contact sport. But unfortuneately that doesn't always go to plan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nV...xt=C3e07bdfPDOEgsToPDskKx0BKi6fcRgxtp80Rnb0mU
:D

We race on on Saturdays at 8:30 GMT (14:00 IST I think ), your welcome to come and have a go.
:)

Back