Only car available is most recent download

Grim Grim

I love Rfactor Le Mans and wanted to add more cars, so I downloaded the Zonda and then the Saleen from Rfactor Central using the 1 click download option, but on starting Rfactor the only car available to me was the Saleen. No Zonda and none of my already owned cars. Am I doing something wrong? Can I retrieve my other cars? :confused:

Change the mod in the First part menu of rFactor (Customize).

OK, Thanks for the quick replies but as I do not have a manual the first reply does not help, and as I have been playing Rfactor for some time I do know how to select different cars. My problem is that I have no other cars. The cars that I did have are not there to select. They are gone, no sign of them, vanished, no longer at my disposal, there are no other cars.

Hi Tim, No I did not change the series simply downloaded the new cars and then started rfactor Le Mans. It started in my profile but without my cars. I've checked the vehicles folder and they all seem to be listed in there. btw, how do you change the series?

That is the issue then I think. The series is selected I think at the top of the PLAYER screen.

Under customize, click player, and you should see an arrow to the left of the series.

Right now the only cars you'll see are from the series you have selected. When you select another series you'll be able to see those series' cars.

Great stuff, thank you Tim, the series was set to "Saleen S7 Twin Turbo", and needed to be reset to "All Tracks and Vehicles" or "Le Mans". Thanks also to LesiU, now that I can read the manual I should be able to cope on my own.

Back