Panic, rF1 is not running.

• Thread starter Knight of Redemption
  • Start date

Knight of Redemption

Suddenly rf1 is sending me to a window that says finishing activation and then onto another that says missing information sorry the web address you entered is not a functioning page blah blah blah...I tried reinstalling the core program and it does the same, HELP!

The same 1255 that was working fine until it wasn't. Now before you tell me to download 1255b (if you were going to), I did that and got it authorised with no problem. By using the 1255b exe in my mod installs I was able to get them running. But have had FFB failure during a league race. So to be honest I would like to go back to 1255 if that is possible. There was absolutely no change to my system, the TryMedia folder and files are still there and I am completely flummoxed...there's a great word :)

TryMedia are not going to activate 1255, they don't seem like they will exist for much longer. There were no other code changes in 1255b except the activation. I have, however, asked the guys to look at the FFB and make sure.

I have no idea why your old rF1 would have become unactivated though.

Thanks Tim, no it's a puzzle right enough. That FFB drop may just be one of those things, but worth a mention. Thank goodness for 1255b and farewell for ever to TryMedia :)

Back