Performance. Urgent please!!!!

luisdeluis

Hello. We have a new problem. After months without problems with our server, now the pilots are expelled with a message related to "performance." We do not know what may be because no one has less than 6Mb connection and the server is not even 5%. Does anyone can help, please?

Someone is connecting to the server with a cracked version of rfactor.

I don't understanfd why people use cracked versions of software. These guys work very hard for our enjoyment and people steal from them. Do the same people, when going out for dinner, run away from restaurants without paying, go into book stores and throw books into their bags, go into computer shops and boost laptops?

It is a very reasonable cost for software that will give many years of enjoyment.

And before people keep telling me how poor they are and how big business is ripping them off, consider you have a home computer capable of running this software and you are paying to connect to the Internet, so you should be able to either pay for software or not use it

Shame on everyone who has ever stolen software

Full agreement on each of the lines written. I also developed software and .... :mad:

But I think people have always been connected with the cracked software and occurs for a very short time.

And the error is out when on track was only one driver who have legal software. :confused:

I don't understanfd why people use cracked versions of software. These guys work very hard for our enjoyment and people steal from them. Do the same people, when going out for dinner, run away from restaurants without paying, go into book stores and throw books into their bags, go into computer shops and boost laptops?

It is a very reasonable cost for software that will give many years of enjoyment.

And before people keep telling me how poor they are and how big business is ripping them off, consider you have a home computer capable of running this software and you are paying to connect to the Internet, so you should be able to either pay for software or not use it

Shame on everyone who has ever stolen software

Back