Please help

lionheart97

I'm new to cpu racing and need some help! It will be much appreciated guys! I just bought a g27 wheel and have a cpu that will run rfactor. I want to race late models and more of the dirt racing games but I have no idea how to get to that point. Whats my next step? rfactor came with the wheel but i believe its a demo...how can i get to where I'm at now to racing? Thanks again!!!

Yes, it's a demo.

You might either buy the full version here http://rfactor.net/web/rf1/buyonline/.

Or wait for rF2 (not recommended LOL)

After buy/install the late RF version, go to www.rfactorcentral.com and choose "Hall of Fame" for download the best tracks / cars.

Practise a lot the low-powered official content cars before go to online and avoid to be a crasher. Don't start by 800 hp Formulas or Le-mans prototypes.

Have a good racing!

thanks! I have more questions though....

1. what is best rfactor properties for game?....windows 7? what resolution 256 color? etc?
2. please help me on how to configure my g27 wheel to work steering wise and led lights. I only want to play dirt oval racing
3. how do you download mods and how to upload in game....im clueless
4. i'm sure i'll be asking more...thanks again

lionheart97, you may just want to keep replies to one or the other thread, I didn't realize this one was formed, you may find it easier to follow, too.

Satangoss is most likely right about rFactor2. rFactor still has quite a life ahead of it I think, unless the move to rFactor2 is taken by storm.

Back