pls help with hd 7770 eyefinity

Turfman666

could someone pls tell me how i get rfactor to work and also rfactor 2 ineyefinity,,it opens and works well in gtr2 but nothing else,i googled loads of times but nothing..this rfactor is hard work and i don't like to be beat but this has lol ta !!!!

Have you run config.exe in the rfactor root directory ? Just set the resolution (5760 x 1080 or whatever it is) and it should work straight away.

Thankyou kindly my friend it has done it ,,you have saved me so much time and i appriciate that,,will maybe have to do a few settings now cos my Benneton seens long ,i assume i do same now with rf2 and other games ,many thank's Kmw lol,,

Good, I'm glad that helped.
Try a few different resolutions; It took a bit of messing around when I first got mine, but it is all in good proportion now, wouldn't race without it :)

Actually, you may now be able to help me in return, as I might well upgrade my two HD5750's to a 7770.
Are your monitors just bog standard ones, i.e. without DisplayPorts. ?
I have 3 x LG 22inch monitors, and currently use 2 VGA-DVI adaptors to be able to plug them into the DVI sockets, and the third one also uses an adaptor to plug into the DP socket. I do not use any fancy 'active' adaptors, and it has run very well like this. So will I be able to do the same with a 7770 or similar card ? Cheers :)

Last edited:
sorry for late reply,,i think is a very similar setting to what you got with ports,i use d-subhdmi anddvi,,when my friend set it up he had to buy a adaptor to do it though,,,

Back