Problem creating trackpacks

cloudXXI

I have created a trackpack with different tracks I already had.

If I use this trackpack in a new rfactor installation, everything is ok.

But, if I use this trackpack in a rfactor installation with those separate tracks already installed (like separated tracks) I cannot see the tracks in the trackpack. They only are avaliable as separated tracks. I cannot have twice the tracks, once separated and another in the trackpack.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

You can not have same tracks in locations then it load wrong tracks when race online
Say you have stcc track pack installed then mantorp old track also in location it not load stcc track of mantorp even if you have it in locations.
Create track packs you name your track pack to Cloudtracks that not work either then you must rename things so tracks find mas files right.
That is a problem i not now how to edit.
Best is wanna do track pack just install tracks in your rfactor,then do a folder you call locations somewhere on the pc.
Then drag the track folders rFactor\GameData\Locations in to your new created folder you renamed Locations and then you can rar it or what you wanna do and that locations shall lay here in rfactor rFactor\GameData and tracks folders here rFactor\GameData\Locations in your new rfactor install

if i get it right you can not have same separetad tracks AND a track pack with same tracks in Locations if it is the same tracks it just show one offf the track

ok, thank you.

Then I have to cheat rfactor, so it thinks there are two different tracks.

Funny thing it is that I create a trackpack some time ago and it worked fine. It had the same tracks with no pit speed limit, and I had the tracks twice. I guess I changed something that cheated rfactor.

Back