Problem opening rfactor..

MARIOSF1

A friend of mine recently imstalled rfactor 1 and after playing with original content he asked to install him a mod,the mod is WCP 2012 1.3 versin(I think).
So,I copied the files to the directory and launched the game but it wasn't opening,all I saw was the mouse cursor and a black screen.I deleted all files of the mod and started again but the same happened.
Does anyone has ideas??
THANKS!

....So,I copied the files to the directory and launched the game but it wasn't opening,all I saw was the mouse cursor and a black screen.I deleted all files of the mod and started again but the same happened.
Does anyone has ideas??
THANKS!

Did you copy the files from one install into his one or how can it be understood?
For me it sounds as if something went wrong with pasting the files into his installation-folder.

I would suggest to make a fresh install and install the mod from an original zip/exe file.

Or if possible check each folder you pasted stuff into, there's a chance you did not delete everything.
rf1 is sensitive so best keep track of what you put into the game so you can back trace it later on.

Back