Problem with the server.

moev

Hi.

We recently change our server provider and have a problems.

Suddenly remove the players for "perfomance", and show a text like "you have been bote:performance"

Do you have any clue?

Thanks in advance.

It is a valid error message and indicates that someone is using a cracked/hacked or otherwise edited version of the game, or they renamed the rfactor.exe. Did you remove/alter the exe on the server?

I have that error i mail contact rfactor and they though it was same error as Tim write here and offcourse it was i had delete rfactor exe in my server folder:p

Thanks for the response, and I will ask the server provider for the file.

All the users of the league have a valid rfactor exe, because there where no problems with the other provider.

No, you should have the normal rFactor.exe in there. Not sure why you have a copy of the dedicated.

Thanks for the responses, the provider re install the files and now its ok.

Regards.

lol cool 2 dediceted exe only provider must have mess that up not wonder mr "Performance" kick drivers ;)

It is a valid error message and indicates that someone is using a cracked/hacked or otherwise edited version of the game, or they renamed the rfactor.exe. Did you remove/alter the exe on the server?

i am not sure you right because i have a payed for rFactor i rented a server at the weekend an all the drivers are getting kicked with this error

The server on FTP like the old server from NRT has no exe but only dedi

tell provider he must have the rfactor exe file in the root folder other wise you get this error that performance kick drivers randomly for no reason

Ok all looks good now they installed fresh with the 1255F update with the exe and all is good thanks :)

Back