Problems with tracks (gray screen)

Dux

Greetings o/

I have problems with the track of Barcelona, from the pack of RFT 2012 DRS + KERS, all others work but Barcelona doesn't.
Since today i have a race in our local City Mall in Skopje for a Championship, in the past few days i was driving a lot and then messed up something with MISS32.dll file, re-installed whole game from scratch and now when i start Barcelona track, whole screen is gray. Why from every other just that? Could be because i was driving too much on it and possibly some file i mixed in the game but i dont believe is so, first is not that much logical and second, its not the only. Also i have problems with Macau track. When i start both it gives me gray screen, all of it, i cannot see, anything at all.

If someone can help me with this issue...or if someone else experienced it before.

This is my first post and i am new here.

Thanks!

ps. subscribe on my channel if you don't mind http://www.youtube.com/user/DuxVideos

Welcome!

I dont have much to help out with but I understand a manual update of Directx (as apposed to rfactor's update) could help. manualy update Directx via google to Microsoft.

Hope it helps.

Back