Qualifying times!

dutto98

Hey guys

Was just wondering if there is anyway you can change the qualifying times? Can you even make it so you can replicate the top 10 shootout with a 1 lap mad dash?

Jack

Again not sure about what you are asking for, but there is a possibilty to set the count of laps which may be done in qualifying.

But when i remember right you will have to do it in the *.gdb file of the track, because in this case, the track-settings in the *.gdb will overwrite the settings in the rfm-file.

The line, if it's not present, you have to add is
QualifyLaps = X

But as mentioned before, i don't use AI-mode, so i don't know if that works as wanted.

AND NOTICE: changes in e.g. the rfm or gdb files, will cause online-mismatches!

Again not sure about what you are asking for, but there is a possibilty to set the count of laps which may be done in qualifying.

But when i remember right you will have to do it in the *.gdb file of the track, because in this case, the track-settings in the *.gdb will overwrite the settings in the rfm-file.

The line, if it's not present, you have to add is
QualifyLaps = X

But as mentioned before, i don't use AI-mode, so i don't know if that works as wanted.

AND NOTICE: changes in e.g. the rfm or gdb files, will cause online-mismatches!

Thanks for that i will give it ago when i get home from work...
Is there anyway to also change the amount of qualifying sessions you have?

Jack

....Is there anyway to also change the amount of qualifying sessions you have?

Jack

I fear NO.
In our online DTM-league, with Q1, Q2, Q3 and top4 shootout, we had to use practice-sessions for Q1, Q2 and Q3 and the qualy-session for the top4 shootout.

I fear NO.
In our online DTM-league, with Q1, Q2, Q3 and top4 shootout, we had to use practice-sessions for Q1, Q2 and Q3 and the qualy-session for the top4 shootout.

Thanks for your replies! How did you get only 4 cars out at a time?

Thanks for your replies! How did you get only 4 cars out at a time?

That is answered with 2 sentences i've made before:
.....i don't use AI-mode, so i don't know if that works as wanted........
and
.....In our online DTM-league.........

Online, with real people that are driving the cars, things a are much easier. ;)
For the top 4 shootout e.g. we, like all leagues, simply used the Teamspeak to tell the 4 drivers when they may leave the pit to do their hotlap and all others had to stay in their garages.
That is the disadvantage with the AI, some settings can be done, some not.

That is answered with 2 sentences i've made before:

and

Online, with real people that are driving the cars, things a are much easier. ;)
For the top 4 shootout e.g. we, like all leagues, simply used the Teamspeak to tell the 4 drivers when they may leave the pit to do their hotlap and all others had to stay in their garages.
That is the disadvantage with the AI, some settings can be done, some not.

Ohhh thank you :) how often do you guys race?

Unfortunately i have to say that our community felt asleep some months ago, so there is no activity at the moment.
And i don't know if there ever will be again.

Back