{
Practice1
{
Conditions = Best
TrackWetness = Dry
AmbientTemp = 30
TrackTemp = 36
}

I understand that this entry is for controlling mostly the Weather conditions on the track but I would like to know what other entries can I put in there (the one highlighted bold) and also how would they affect the track?

I have seen in the "Orchard_Lake_RC.gdb" file that there are two different entries for Condition which are "Best" (the one above) and "Nice". I have changed this information quite a bit with random words like "Dusty" or "Worse" because I was thinking it was more of a textual message only within the game but there was no effect whatsoever. Anyway, I hope anybody can help me because I would like to make use of this information because I believe this can help me play with the track times depending on how the tires get affected by this entry.

Different weather conditions are not available in rFactor. Whoever made this track, problaly used F1C gdb file as a reference and forgot to delete those lines :D

Hey, thanks for the reply man...

I kinda thought the same way as well coz I have been searching the web and nothing seems to come up which basically means it most probably doesn't do anything...

Anyway, now I just wanted to ask if you or anyone can confirm, Ambient and Track Temp in the .GDB works right...? I feel I have tested it before but just to make sure if anyone knows out there, this strings do change the temp of each track in each session, right...

Back